Many bottled cocktail sauces contain unneeded sugar and really lack much depth of flavor. That’s why I make my own!
My cocktail sauce has a LOT of horseradish so if you don’t want the tang, reduce the amount you add. I don’t tolerate spicy very well but the small amount of chili garlic sauce gives the cocktail sauce depth without giving it too much heat.
Try it with our delectable crab cakes gf df delectable crab cakes!
discover. cook. enjoy.
GF DF Tangy Cocktail Sauce
- 3/4 cup ketchup, Heinz or your favorite
- 1/2 tsp chili garlic sauce
- 2 tsp Gold's Prepared Horseradish
- 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- fresh lemon juice
- Measure and Mix
- In a small mixing bowl, measure and add all ingredients. Mix well.
- Add a splash of fresh lemon juice and mix.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so to meld the flavors, or eat immediately.
- Store in fridge for up to a week.