A barbecue sauce that has a great tang, a bit of heat, and tons of flavor? Yes, please!
Great for ribs, chicken, and brisket but also use it for pizza, salmon, shrimp, burgers, pulled pork, and so much more. I have been perfecting this BBQ sauce for years and even though there are quite a few ingredients, it really is quite easy to make.
discover. cook. enjoy.
Rich's Classic BBQ Sauce GF DF
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup gf explorers house no-cook red pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Rich's Barbecue Rub
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp mustard powder
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/4 tbsp Tabasco sauce, or to taste
- Measure the ingredients into a medium saucepan and mix to combine.
- Bring to a light boil and then simmer for 20 minutes.
- The sauce will darken and thicken slightly.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for one week, or freeze in individual containers for up to three months.