This sauce was created for my Chicken Burgers, but you can use it on so much more! Try it on beef burgers, as a veggie dip, on salads, sandwiches, and as a pasta sauce.
Use jarred roasted red peppers (in water, not oil), or roast your own!
If you don’t have a food processor, chop the pepper up as finely as you can and mix in the rest of the ingredients. You will want to mince the garlic, too, if not using a food processor.
discover. cook. enjoy.
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Measure the roasted red peppers and add to a small food processor. Add the garlic to the food processor. Run the food processor on chop until the peppers are pureed. Add the mayo and dijon and pulse the food processor until well combined.
- Season to taste with Kosher salt and black pepper.
- Transfer the sauce to a squeeze bottle or airtight container. Store in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Serve on chicken burgers, beef burgers, sandwiches, use as salad dressing, and it makes a great veggie dip.